We are looking for developers to join us with knowledge and experience in data structures, algorithms and pragmatic program design. A meticulous approach to solving complex problems, with emphasis on simplicity and stability will be key to this role. It will be beneficial for you to have an understanding of derivatives trading, equities trading, or risk management systems, though this is not absolutely essential.
As part of the development team you will be:
- Contributing code to live trading systems
- Investigating and resolving problems and providing general support for the software built by your team in production
- Participating in code reviews, technical design and discussions
- Communicating with different departments to elicit requirements
We are looking for candidates experienced in C++ and who are willing to work in other languages such as C#, Golang and Python.
- Above market salary with generous trading/finance industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Flat company structure with little formal process and great potential for your growth
- Work in an environment where opportunities for personal growth and development are emphasised