UPDATE as at 20 March 2020: To accommodate the impacts of the corona virus measures on the community at large and specifically to students, and the fact these roles do not need to be filled immediately, we are suspending active recruitment until further notice. Applications will still be logged, but not processed until a later date. Thank you for your understanding.
VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever-increasing millions to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
As a Software Developer you will be working closely with the trading and development teams to pursue exciting opportunities together.
This position is an Entry Level position with a Start Date of 2nd half 2020 or January 2021.
Only applications providing a resume, cover letter and university transcripts will be considered.
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus.
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart.
- Flat company structure with little formal process and great potential for your personal growth and development.
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more.
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Essential skills include:
- Recent Computer Science graduate (0-2 years)
- Able to work within a team
- Pragmatic and keen
- Problem solving mentality
Desirable skills include:
- Interest of trading and finance
- Knowledge of low-level computer architecture
- Knowledge of C#, C++. Golang or Python
Only Australian permanent residents and citizens can be considered for the role.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust and our metric for success is employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees we create the best possible work environment, ensuring a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.