VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever-increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
- Be part of our 2022 Graduate Trader Class
- Climb a steep learning curve to become a vital part of any of our trading desks as soon as possible
- Trade in the financial markets from VivCourt’s Sydney office in collaboration with any of our established trading teams in equities, equity derivatives, or ETFs
- Research new market trading opportunities
- Analyse existing data to improve our current trading strategies
- Develop, maintain and enhance trading systems, models and algorithms
This position is an Entry Level position with a Start Date of January 2022 for the Sydney office.
Only applications providing a resume, cover letter and university transcripts will be considered.
- Competitive market salary with the potential for generous trading/finance industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Flat company structure with great potential for your personal growth and development
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Essential skills include:
- Recent graduate, preferably STEM, (0-2 years) with strong mathematical skills
- Intermediate – Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrable interest in trading and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent logical reasoning and strong performance under pressure
- Quick reasoning and response, particularly with respect to trading decisions
- Critical thinking and eye to detail
- Eagerness to work within a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours including, at times, public holidays
Desirable skills include:
- Experience in Python and/or R
- Experience in C/C++
- Understanding of Financial Products
Essential requirement: Only Australian permanent residents and citizens can be considered for the role.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust and our metric for success is employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees we create the best possible work environment, ensuring a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.