VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
As part of the IT Operations team your primary role with be networking and connectivity but you will need skills in multiple areas to support the trading and development teams to pursue their goals.
You will be:
- Maintaining and monitoring infrastructure including routers, switches, servers and firewalls
- Providing broad multirole support
- Handling project and logistical tasks
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Flat company structure with great potential for your personal growth and development
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Networking and troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP, Multicast, BGP, OSPF, Design, Security)
- Solid technical skills in other IT areas such as Linux, Windows Server and Desktop, DevOps
- Helpful and pragmatic approach to support and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Packet capture and analysis
- Experience taking project ownership
- Experience with international WAN and VPN connectivity
- Experience in 24/5 or 24/7 highly available operational environments
- Experience in building servers, networks and troubleshooting hardware issues
- 7+ years in IT and 5+ years of networking specific experience
Qualifications and Certifications:
No formal qualifications are required but any relevant degree or certification would be valuable. We are looking for someone who has the equivalent knowledge of a CCNP / JNCIP or higher.
Only Australian permanent residents and citizens can be considered for the role
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust and our metric for success is employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees we create the best possible work environment, ensuring a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.