VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for pragmatic developers to join us and work closely with multiple trading desks and IT teams.
You will be:
- Contributing code to server-side applications used in live trading systems
- Investigating and resolving problems and providing general support for the software built by your team in production
- Collaborating across teams for technical design discussions
- Communicating with different departments to elicit requirements
- Participating in peer code reviews;
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge and experience in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience developing and maintaining C++ applications
- At least 7 years of overall experience
- Willing to work with and review changes made in Go, C# and Python
It will be beneficial for you to have an understanding of derivatives trading, equities trading, or risk management systems but not absolutely essential.
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Flat company structure with great potential for your personal growth and development within the organisation
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust. Our metrics for success are employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees, we create the best possible work environment, ensuring we are a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.