VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
This is an opportunity to work side by side with the Head of Trading as we continue to grow. You will gather, analyse, and present information that will guide high level and strategic decisions within the company. A strong interest in numbers, statistics, and probability is a must. As well as implementing directives from the Head of Trading, you will have scope to identify and pursue your own approaches. This position could suit a student nearing completion of their degree and we are happy to discuss this as a part-time position.
You will be:
- Analysing Trading Strategies
- Conducting self-directed research
- Maintaining a broad overview of VivCourt’s trading environment
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Flat company structure with great potential for your personal growth and development within the organisation
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to visualise and interpret complex datasets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with self-directed research projects
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust. Our metrics for success are employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees, we create the best possible work environment, ensuring we are a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.